4/24/2006

changes

[Well I just had a false alarm.... it was just a typo in a spreadsheet.... I'm still going to Lusaka, and still working with the nuts as far as I know.....what a crazy day... I was really quite excited about Livingstone, with Victoria Falls right there. Hopefully I'll still get a chance to make the trip down and see the falls while in the country, I think it would be a shame to go all the way and not see the falls. Anyways... doesn't change much...got so much to do to prepare...not so much time to do it.... I start training in about 2 weeks]



So, I just got word that my placement has changed..... I don't know what I'm doing now...looks like Im going to be out of Livingstone (as in Dr. Livingstone I presume hehe). More as I find it out I guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is training going?